02 Dec What Is Mommy Makeover?
Dr. Boudana offers customized Mommy Makeover procedures for women in the North York, Toronto, Ontario region. The Mommy Makeover surgery combines breast and body cosmetic procedures for a total body enhancement after pregnancy or weight loss. These procedures might include a tummy tuck, liposuction and/or breast enhancement.
Dr. Boudana ensures that each Mommy Makeover procedure is an individual transformation representative of each patient’s unique body features and aesthetic goals.
What parts of the body can be improved with the mommy makeover procedure?
- Breasts – breast lift surgery (mastopexy), breast implant surgery (breast augmentation), combined breast lift and breast implant surgery, breast reduction surgery
- Abdomen and back – liposuction, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), lower body lift
- Buttocks – fat grafting to the buttock (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Thighs – liposuction, thigh lift
- Arms – arm lift surgery (brachioplasty)
How is a Mommy Makeover Surgery performed?
This full body makeover is custom designed by Dr. Boudana. Areas of most concern can all be addressed with a Mommy Makeover procedure. During a consultation with Dr. Boudana patients discuss areas of concern including, but not limited, to the appearance of abdominal skin, belly button, back, thighs, arms or breasts. It is important to discuss and be honest about the things you like and dislike about your figure. Dr. Boudana will discuss the various components of the Mommy Makeover procedures and ensure you understand the risks and benefits of each. He will give answers to all your questions and take the time to understand your aesthetic goals.
Dr. Boudana performs Mommy Makeover procedures in his North York clinic where he maximizes patient comfort, safety, and privacy.